Monday, October 31, 2011

Kim Kan't Hump Humphries Anymore!!!

Kim K and Kris Humphries divorcing after a 72 day marriage!!!! REALLY is it that BIG of a shock???.....Just like how I was shocked my tab is fading away, nah boo no surprise! Not sayin that the wedding wasn't FAB & I was in the HYPE watching it like a reality junkie cuz that what I do!!!! Hopefully we will see a little of what caused this in Kim & Kourtney Season2. I love Kim Kardashian and all her A$$ets, I think she is the creme' de la creme', all BLING and GLITS and GLAM!!! But watching how Kris was on the show, while it made good tv with the bickering, we as viewers didn't see between the lines or if we had we sure didn't say anything. The real question to be asked, is khloe right from the very beginning? On twitter bravo's Andy Cohen tweeted, "Do they have to return the gifts???" Real housewife of Beverly Hills cast member Brandi Glanville also tweeted saying, "I'm sorry but I'm so Happy KimK is dropping that tool! She can do waaaaaay better!" It's sad but at the same time, like I said we were all blinded by the fact that the wedding was going to be glam and celebrity packed!!! TMZ reports, "...she will not seek an annulment. It's a garden variety, in which Kim cites 'irreconcilable differences'." I wonder from now on what Halloween will mean to Kim? We hope and wish her the best, she's KimK, she's not going anywhere. And even best wishes to Kris Humphries, even though he has shown unbearable behavior, we don't wish him any ill will in any way, just if you are as real as you claim to be, maybe next time you'll get married for love for the person, not love in the person. Here is the official details on: Kim Kardashian Confirms Divorce In Statement To E! News http://shar.es/byxXN
Thanks for keeping tuned in for the Boojie side of reality 411. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment