Monday, October 31, 2011

From Rags to Reality TV: Real Housewives of Atlanta: Before they were housewives

My first question need be is, where were Sheree and Phaedra? Bravo knows there are six total housewives of the Atlanta franchise. I was disappointed in that, but none the less I was staying tuned to see my other ATL women and their stories! The story that got me most interested in a good way was, Cynthia Bailey! I knew that she was a model, but it was nice to hear how she came about and her real meeting and eventually marriage to Peter. I loved when she said, "I was excited to make $500....not knowing that Tyra and Iman were making $5,000". And we knew she was a run a way bride too. The story that captured my interest the least and I was like not a hundred on it, was Kim Zolciaks! It was unbelievable to me, and I loved on watch what happens live, when Kandi had expressed that Kim got kicked out of a catholic private school for stealing an ice cream sandwich for her brother. And her story went into more detail into how she pursued men and their money. As the wise Nene once said, "close your legs to marry men". Nene story we knew for the most part, the only thing that I didn't know was her relationship with her mom, and how she tried to reconcile with her but she had then passed before that could really happen, that is sad. I was hollarin when I had heard her talk about being a stripper and she said, "I sold a fantasy, not pussy.". Nene gotta do to get that money, I'm not hatin! Kandi is one of my boo's, she keeps it real and spicy, because that's just who she is. And a lot of people been saying that they didn't know about her brother. But when she entered season 2, and they were doing the alter ego photo shoot, her alter ego was based upon her brothers accident. I'm not getting hyphy on it or nothin I'm just stating, that's what it is. Overall I thought it was a nice in sight on the ladies of the ATL, and shows a little more of who they are, good or bad. Just make sure to keep your dvr set for next Sunday, for the season premiere of season 4 #RHOA!!! They're bringing the Hotlanta heat back to bravo!
Thanks for tuning into the boojie side of the 411. (:
Take a look of our girls Nene & Kandi, & see a little of what they were up to before they were Real Housewives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment