Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Beverly Hills: The tale of Big Love in an even Bigger City

Round up the CAMELS!!! What can you say about last night episode of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills? I can say A LOT about it, first off "Nobody answer their phones in Beverly Hills", hahaha I thought that was funny Lisa. But the big shock had about the episode, is that Russell Armstrong, Taylor's husband was on the show. It is just sad to see him on the show, even if it is a snip it just because of what has transpired over the past couple of months. None the less, as always our hearts and prayers go out to Taylor, her daughter Kennedy, and the rest of the Armstrong family. On a lighter not, but keeping with the Taylor, she and Dana went to a cake store in BH to see cakes for Kennedy's 5th Birthday. First thought is, I hope that she doesn't have Dana decorate for the party, love you Dana you're a hoot but sorry, game night? Not so impressive, for someone who wears Fendi, Prada, ect. And second, is it going to be as extravagant as Kennedy's 4th Birthday bash? I think it'll be a little more contemporary. And nothing wrong with that Taylor. Muwah! Kyle Richards mother-in-law, Estella getting a facelift by Adrienne's husband Paul. It was sad to see Kyle breakdown after the surgery, I get it surgery is surgery, whether you look fabulous after, nobody looks great right after. It could be a little scary. I couldn't believe, that Paul was setting up one of his colleagues up with Kim Richards, lol too funny. I had to laugh as my mouth dropped at the same time, when Lisa told Kim since she was unable to make it to Pandora's engagement party, to "stop by for a drink". The engagement present necklace, that Lisa gave Pandora, was gorgeous!!! I wish I had 10 karats around my neck, I'd die! Haha. The party at Mohamed's was sooo GRAND, that's how big they do it in Bev Hills. Camels, lady dancers with snakes, and flapping mirmaids, can't expect anything less I guess. The house is/always was amazing, but when they got into the Moroccan/ballroom part of the house is where it all went down. The ladies seemed to all have a great time, laughing and dancing, well not to name names, but Brandi wasn't there for once, go figure no drama lol. I didn't know Kyle was so flexible and had a great hidden talent, doing the spilt and lifting her legs up to her head. Mauricio is a lucky man, hahaha! The part of tw Moroccan party that I thought was tacky, was the lady named, Daza and her calling her husband by saying "Daddy". That just seems like she got picked up from the streets, and her "daddy" is her pimp. It's like an Anna Nicole Smith scenario. I did and tweeted to Kyle last night, that how I loved her face, when Daza said she calls her husband "daddy", lol. Moving from Morocco back to BH, Kim didn't show to the party, because she had a precious little engagement of her own. Kim has found a man, well as Kim revealed, he's been under wraps for a year now from everyone. His name is Ken, don't worry not Lisa Vanderpump's husband, another Ken, hahaha. To be honest he isn't a strapping debonair, but I say if Kim is hall with it, and she sees love, then be happy with it people or ignore it. Kim said, she met him when he was standing by the mail box watching her. Creepy, but not judging, again like I said. They discuss how they should reveal Ken to Kim's sisters and family. But as we see in the next weeks clip, she tells Kyle, and by the looks of it Kyle doesn't take it too well. So overall, Beverly Hills brought the glits, glam, and entertainment from around the world, and it was I must say a Fabulous night!
Thanks for tuning into the Boojie side of Reality 411. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment