Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wrap it Up it's Episode 13: This ain't the Brady Bunch, it's the Bad Girls Club Bitch!!!

The Bad Girls Club New Orleans has taken an end to it's journey. Hurricane Katrina couldn't even put the fear into New Orleans, like the baddest bitches of BGC!!! The video is for your entertainment and for you to recap on the last moments with the girls, and also they were just the clips that I laughed and got emotional from. You know T-Dolla aka Tiara, had me hollarin thru the whole episode. Getting that bitch Cheyenne out the house was GENIUS!!! That's how a real bad girl gets it done, and she didn't even have to dirty her hands, besides touching Cheyenne's trashy luggage. Tiara's 3 steps to get a hoe out of the BGC House!!! I loved when T said, "Cheyenne is grabbing her luggage, but she isn't moving fast enough" lol. And then of course you know what I had to say about the whole Stasi whoopin Shelly thing!!! "We all know Judi is so extra, and I hate when she cries.", lol that is my Tiara speakin again. All boojie and I love it....keepin it real!!! It was sad and touching to see all the ladies leave, and they have been thru so much together, good, bad, ugly, and fist throwing time. And I can't believe Shelly told Judi about the "talk" she and Stasi had, which I get it was what needed to be let out and not found out throughout watching the season and dealing with it at the reunion. Shelly states, that "Let it be known bitch, this shit is to be continued". And Judi leaves the house alone with Miss Voodoo in hand, just how she entered the house, being the number one BGC7 star!!!! and I remade a little snip it of the girls leaving and showing just some of their best moments, which I hope you all love. And then what is to be anticipated on the reunion, check it out!!! Follow me on Twitter: @BoojieReality11 & like my page on Facebook: BoojieReality11
Thanks for tuning into the Boojie side of Reality 411. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment