Thursday, November 3, 2011

Whirl Wind Wendy: She's Letting loose on Draya

HOT TOPICS! That's what makes the Wendy Williams show a smashing hit. And this weeks "Hot Topic", is basketball wives LA co-star Draya, and her controversy on her show brought to the Wendy show. Draya was on Wendy to talk about the allegations of child abandonment, and the crazy of BBWLA!!! And the next day after Wendy addressed issues that had occurred on her twitter and facebook, stating that people were saying that she was too harsh on Draya. And Wendy went to say that she was just asking the questions, and that Draya like Kim K started their careers on their backs, but the difference is that Kim K has made something of it. *MEOW* I do feel like Wendy already didn't care for Draya, so she wasn't trying to be hating on her, but I do believe she subconsciously did try to attack her by making her look bad. Although I do agree with what she said, but I don't agree with how she said it. I think she spoke that way because she was mad that she was getting the hate from fans, and keep it real Wendy, I love you but come on you were mad that's why you said that. The one thing I don't like with Wendy, is that when she says something controversial about someone, she the backs it up with a compliment. I don't know for sure, but I feel like Draya knew she was going to get it from Wendy and she had her guard up, which is why she seemed so standoffish. I was hollarin when Draya told Wendy that there was a bug in her wig, and Wendy said  Do Not Touch My Wig!!!!! Lol Wendy would've bitten Draya's hand off. While it was nasty, it was a good time for the tv entertainment for us reality junkies. #SayItLikeYouMeanIt
Thanks for tuning into the Boojie side of Reality 411. (:


No comments:

Post a Comment