Thursday, November 3, 2011

Hoop Swoosh: BBWLA Episode 10: Jackie Trippin

Grab a hold to your championship NBA rings, it's getting real nasty on the court side of things. Everyone was once against Laura, who myself, whether she is drama starting or whatever, I don't care for and have never liked and don't like. But anyways like I was saying, Laura was the enemy amongst the women in LA, causing drama. But once the women said aloha to Hawaii, the real colors were shown and the drama turned to Jackie. Jackie is all about keepin it real and saying your beef, right there on the table *BAM*, but it was all the small stuff and it was what people had said about Jackie, not what people have been saying about each other, supposedly said anyways. But when Imani and Laura finally had some time one on one, and decided to release all the tension from the so called "beef". But turns around that there has been all these rumors speculating, that each one of the ladies had said about the other, that turns out was all said by one person, JACKIE!!!! So all is in a whirl wind motion right now, and everyone feels played by their so called "friend". Jackie anyways was actin trippy on the way to Hawaii, and her truth just kept showin, all trifflin and insecure. It makes for some great tv, but in the realm of reality, it is not needed and crazy how friendships can change. But trust I have been there, friends come and go and I always say, that at the end of the day I have my only one best friend in my life, which is me and me alone. Both Jackie and Laura sit down, on the after show of basketball wives, they sit down with my boo Tami Roman to discuss the drama of episode 10. And I must say, because a lot of people were saying that Tami's hair was crazy, I however thought that it was FAB!!!! What I thought of the after show was boring, besides Tami, I rather just wait till the reunion. Neither of them really gave much up, plus Jackie was being all defensive, because she knows that she's acting crazy. We can only hope that later in the show, it all comes out with A MASSIVE BLOWUP!!!!! And I really want Malaysia to crack on a bitch again, fu real!!!! 
Thanks for tuning to the Boojie side of Reality 411. (:


No comments:

Post a Comment